Monday, July 27, 2009

Whatchamacallit

Constant Readers,

Sometimes there are a million things on the go. This is not supposed to be one of those times. I could have a pretty cushy week ahead of me. Instead, I find myself filling it up with writing, biking, swimming, car repairs, and a whole list of things--of my own free will! I know, I know, the end is nigh.

Monday is almost done. I could write up a review of an upcoming book, but it doesn't hit shelves for another couple of months, so... I think I'll postpone it until tomorrow. I think I'll go sip a hot chocolate instead, and--because I'm extra-nice--I'll leave you with a recipe for The Neil. You haven't heard of The Neil? Well, allow me to introduce you to one helluva bizarre drink.

Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...