Friday, August 14, 2009

Feelin' Fine

What a busy week. Interning is fun, but sometimes I have to juggle my schedule a bit. Between that and getting ready for my band's last show (more on that next week), I am bushed.

But soft, what light from yonder window breaks? It is the weekend and--Oh look, there goes the sun. Sigh. This weekend isn't going to get any less hectic, is it? Monday will be here before I know it and then I'll be all ZOMG!!! It's freakin' Monday!!!eleventy!

Ah, where was I? Ok, I have two books to finish reading, a show to play, a zombie game to lose, a few jobs to apply to, a chapter to finish writing, and a title to invent for my book. I was thinking along the lines of All Work and No Play Make Francesco a Little ... something something. The thud you just heard was sound of my head slamming into the desk.

In upcoming news, look for interviews to start cropping up on the blog. More details to follow. Bon weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...