Sunday, August 2, 2009

My inbox runneth over

I'm spending the long weekend in Western Ontario, which is why I haven't spent any time in front of a computer in a couple of days. The change has been nice. When you consider that I spend the majority of my work days in front of a computer screen, and then a bit more time when I'm at home, that's a lot of screen time. Personally, I'm not a fan. So even though I have lots of free time this weekend, and I'm just about done reading Julie and Julia, I will ignore my bulging email inbox, and just throw this lonely paragraph into the blogoshpere. Happy long weekend!

2 comments:

Jenners said...

A long weekend away from the computer is always a good thing for recharging batteries ... plus you'll get some reading time. I recently won Julie & Julia in a giveaway and it is next on my list as I'm hoping to check out the movie and compare the two. I suspect the book will be better though ...they almost always are.

Errant Knave said...

It's a pretty good book. Check back here in a day or so for my review. I'm curious to see what they do with the movie, but it's going to be tough to compare. Anyway, my complete thoughts will be in the review. Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...