Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday morning links

I have previously expressed my thoughts on spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I'm not exactly a vigilante fighting for the sake of language, but I still have my peeves.

Now there's a new way of getting the point across, and it involves MS Paint. Just take a quick look and see how The Alot is Better Than You at Everything.

I think it's funny, and I also like that Allie at Hyperbole and a Half uses Paint, the one illustrating/design program that I can properly use. I use a Mac at home, and I didn't realize until now that I miss Paint.

Apropos of nothing (other than I've already watched this a few times because I love it), here is a video of dogs sliding in the snow. Does anyone's dog do this? I'm taking Darcy to a hill next winter, and I will get him to slide whether he likes it or not. If he's anything like these labs, he'll love it!



That's all for now. I have to go read A Game of Thrones and work on my latest drawing project, which I'm happy to say is turning out far better than any of my other practice sketches so far.

If you're looking for something else to look at, something with comedy and genius all wrapped in one cozy package, here's How a Sandwich Makes You Its Bitch in 11 Easy Steps. Enjoy!

1 comment:

mel said...

ha ha the comics made me laugh.
i don't think i've ever felt that way about a sandwich, but trade waffle in there, i'm doomed. ha ha
how are your trip plans coming? wish we could have seen you - so close yet so far...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...