Friday, July 23, 2010

FYI

My apologies. I've been under the weather the last few days, and I will be attending wedding festivities this weekend. (Wedding and germs should make a great mix.) Therefore, it has been and it will continue to be impossible to post for the next couple of days. In fact, the month of August is somehow filled with wedding occasions (another two), and at least one camping trip. This means that somehow, I'm going to have to buckle down and produce longer posts, but probably less frequently. I hope they can continue to be twice a week, but I'm not sure if they can be regularly scheduled. I'll have more for you the next time I post, which will probably be on Monday or Tuesday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...