Friday, December 23, 2011

Part 6 - 12 Covers of Xmas: For No One (The Beatles)

Yeah, 12 songs is a no go. We'll have to settle for a half dozen. Since this will likely be my last post before Christmas, I hope you enjoy it.




The previous five installments included covers of songs by Frank Sinatra, Bruno Mars, Hanson, Britney Spears, and the White Stripes.

That's it, folks. I'll probably update on Sunday, but if not, have a merry Christmas if that's what you celebrate. If not, all the best, and we'll chat again soon.

2 comments:

bryesque said...

Nice! Well done. :)

Do you think you'll still do the other six, even though the deadline has passed?

fvpaonessa said...

Thank you. I want to do them. It's a question of time. Maybe I'll record them and have one massive post whenever they're done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...