Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tweet

To twit, or not to twit; that is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of out-dated fads, or to take arms against a sea of ever-increasing internet applications, and by joining, stay current.

I was going to say that Shakespeare never had to put up with 16th century versions of Facebook, Blogger, and Twitter (Shakey: "Must remember to post the drawings of Richard Burbage, and scribble about the new play"), but then I remembered that I'm not Shakespeare. Took me all of a split second, really.

So, my twitting has begun. I guess that means I'll make the blog public, and then see if I can post in a somewhat-regular fashion.

By the way, since I got on the Shakespeare tangent, I love this Hugh Laurie/Rowan Atkinson sketch.
Shakespeare: "You can't say that. It's gibberish!"
Agent: "But it's short, William. It's short! Listen, it flows: 'To be or not to be; that is the question.'"
Shakespeare: "You're damn right it's the question. I don't have any bloody idea what he's talking about!"

Ah, brilliance.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...